- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
We are now open on a limited basis.
For anyone on site we are still requiring masks and social distancing.
Reception & IT Suite will be open Monday to Thursday 10am-4pm.
Due to the continued risk from Covid-19, we are not taking bookings for parties, gatherings or other social bookings in January. Beyond January bookings will be subject to covid rates & other safety concerns and may have to be cancelled at short notice.
For large or social bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss what precautions are necessary.
Become Part of Something Amazing
Would you like to use your skills and experience effectively to help us learn, grow and develop. We can offer the right people the chance to improve their leadership skills, career prospects, develop new skills and really make a difference in our community.
We have specialist places available on our Board of Directors and may be able to offer you a chance to sit on our board if you can offer us your time to help us learn and grow over the next two years.
We are specifically looking for people who can offer us any of these experiences:
- Currently living in Woodhouse
- Coming from our BME communities
- Under 25 years old
- Over 65 years old
- Being a disabled person
- Use of consensus decision making
We are also looking for people who have these skills:
- Charity Finance
- Events management
- Building management
- Successful business
You’ll need to be willing to give us 5 - 10 hours a month. This is meeting time, supervisions, collectives and reading and commenting on papers and practice
Expected Duties of an Oblong Board Member
- Support and ensure the implementation of the strategic plan
- Safeguard the flat structure and consensus decision making processes
- Ensure legal compliance and good governance
- Advocate and advertise Oblong and the work we do
- Actively participate in the collectives that need your skills and experience
- Attend annual away days
Still interested click here to fill out the online application