- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Woodhouse Community Centre is still closed to the public for the time being to protect public health.
You may wish to join our mailing list to be kept up to date with our response to this unprecendented situation.
We are looking at solutions to open for the purposes most needed by our community, but we aren't open to the general public, and have quite a bit of work to do until we can do this safely.
We estimate we will be open for some kinds of bookings from September, and will be working on IT suite opening after that.
Main Oblong office will not be occupied.
If you are in need of support while shielding or self-isolating, you can call 0113 378 1877 (LCC city-wide helpline [additional information]) or 0113 8980034 (Woodhouse Mutual Aid group)
Play your part in the Oblong story...
There are various ways you can support Oblong:
- by volunteering
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fundraising event
- getting your company involved (we welcome corporate responsibility work groups within a number of our projects)
- tell people about us and the work we do. Share your experience of Oblong or Woodhouse Community Centre on social media like Facebook or Twitter
Any contribution makes a difference to our communities
Your support will ensure Oblong can continue to make a difference and create active and flourishing communities