- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
21st July 2021 - Woodhouse Community Centre is still closed to the public to protect public health.
For anyone on site we are still requiring masks and social distaning (as prior to 19th July.)
We are planning to re-open some of our facilites on a limited basis as we deem safe.
However, we are open to interest for future bookings and we are carefully considering what is safe to do in our building.
We are currently taking bookings for support groups, training, exercise classes, and some other well planned activities. Apologies but given the current risks we're not currently considering bookings for parties, gatherings or other social bookings.
Main Oblong office is open for enquiries on Tuesdays and Thursdays 1000-1500.
If you are in need of support while shielding or self-isolating, see oblong.org.uk/support for self referral options in the community.
Play your part in the Oblong story...
There are various ways you can support Oblong:
- by volunteering
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fundraising event
- getting your company involved (we welcome corporate responsibility work groups within a number of our projects)
- tell people about us and the work we do. Share your experience of Oblong or Woodhouse Community Centre on social media like Facebook or Twitter
Any contribution makes a difference to our communities
Your support will ensure Oblong can continue to make a difference and create active and flourishing communities