- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Post lockdown limited opening
Update 7th September 2021: Woodhouse Community Centre is now open on a limited basis.
For anyone on site we are still requiring masks and social distancing (as prior to 19th July.)
Reception & IT Suite will be open Monday to Thursday 10am-3pm. Subject to available staffing.
We are currently taking bookings for support groups, training, exercise classes, and some other well planned activities.
Apologies but given the current risks we're not currently considering bookings for parties, gatherings or other social bookings.
Main Oblong office is open for enquiries on Monday to Thursday 1000-1600.
If you are in need of support while shielding or self-isolating, see oblong.org.uk/support for self referral options in the community. or call 0113 8980024
Play your part in the Oblong story...
There are various ways you can support Oblong:
- by volunteering
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fundraising event
- getting your company involved (we welcome corporate responsibility work groups within a number of our projects)
- tell people about us and the work we do. Share your experience of Oblong or Woodhouse Community Centre on social media like Facebook or Twitter
Any contribution makes a difference to our communities
Your support will ensure Oblong can continue to make a difference and create active and flourishing communities