- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Woodhouse Community Centre will be closed to the public from Thursday 26th March to protect public health.
You may wish to join our mailing list to be kept up to date with our response to this unprecendented situation.
Some of our tenants are staying in place, but the IT suite and public facilities will not be available.
If you expect to attend an event here, please contact your event organiser.
Main Oblong office will not be occupied.
We will also be joining in some of the local Mutual Aid support:
Leeds wide Mutual Aid groups - https://www.facebook.com/groups/855572711535845/
Woodhouse Specific Mutual Aid group for volunteers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/639699836806610/
Woodhouse number if you are in need of support while isolated - 0113 8980034
Play your part in the Oblong story...
There are various ways you can support Oblong:
- by volunteering
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fundraising event
- getting your company involved (we welcome corporate responsibility work groups within a number of our projects)
- tell people about us and the work we do. Share your experience of Oblong or Woodhouse Community Centre on social media like Facebook or Twitter
Any contribution makes a difference to our communities
Your support will ensure Oblong can continue to make a difference and create active and flourishing communities