- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
June 2021 - Woodhouse Community Centre is still closed to the public to protect public health.
We are planning to re-open some of our facilites on a limited basis from week commencing 21st June as we deem safe.
However, we are open to interest for future bookings and we are carefully considering what is safe to do in our building.
We are currently taking bookings for support groups, training, exercise classes, and some other planned activities. Apologies but we're not currently considering bookings for parties and gatherings.
Main Oblong office will not be occupied. In person enquiries will be possible on Tuesdays and Thursdays 1000-1500 from 15th June.
Play your part in the Oblong story...
There are various ways you can support Oblong:
- by volunteering
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fundraising event
- getting your company involved (we welcome corporate responsibility work groups within a number of our projects)
- tell people about us and the work we do. Share your experience of Oblong or Woodhouse Community Centre on social media like Facebook or Twitter
Any contribution makes a difference to our communities
Your support will ensure Oblong can continue to make a difference and create active and flourishing communities