- Oblong Leeds
- Mental Wellbeing
- Woodhouse Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Held every Monday 10:30am – 12:30pm. A free drop-in service that provides basic IT instruction for novice computer users. If you would like to assist, this is a great opportunity to:
- Help others improve skills and confidence.
- Deliver training.
- Evaluate people’s progress.
- Plan activities e.g. exercises for participants to develop their skills, knowledge and
- confidence in using computers.
- Work in a supportive, informal environment.